Joining the Open Recognition Alliance as a member is to benefit :
- Access to a network of practioners and experts in setting up open recognition systems;
- Time for exchanges between members: webinars, workshops, trainings and conferences (in particular ePIC);
- Support in the implementation of your projects;
- Results of projects in which the ORA is involved;
- Access to resources for your projects: online training, presentation materials, documentation;
- Research funding to support activities and projects related to the purpose of the association – setting up national and European projects (eg Erasmus +);
- Discounts for access to activities and events organized by the Open Recognition Alliance.
Joining ORA is also contributing to a movement that wants to profoundly transform the way we recognize individuals and their talent.