The Open Recognition Alliance organises bi-weekly open conference calls:
- Wednesdays, at 9 am Pacific Time / 6pm Central European Time (Time Converter).
- Access: call.openrecognition.org (note: Zoom videoconference, meeting ID: 708 907 6481)
- Telephone : +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) International numbers
The Open Recognition Alliance is the organiser of the ePIC conference. It also organises a number of events in relation to the project it is involved in.
The Open Recognition Alliance is actively involved in a number of projects
Work in progress
We are currently working on the following documents:
- Open Recognition Framework: The purpose of this document is to structure a framework to promote open recognition. It is also the basis for an action plan, which should run parallel to other activities during the MIRVA project with the aim of increasing awareness and practice of open recognition in a multitude of social settings.
- Open Recognition Use Cases: a collection of use cases to inform the Open Recognition Framework.