This post is also available in: Français (French)
Wednesday February 14th, Nerijus Kriauciunas, from Badgecraft, will present some of the Open Badge projects they’ve been working on lately, in particular:
- Badge Map, for issuers to visualize learning pathways and skill trees
- Badge Wallet, a mobile app for earning badges
- AppRaiser, a 360° competency assessment and PD program for trainers
- Connected Spaces of Learning in Europe, similar to Cities of LRNG, which will span several cities and regions in Lithuania, Germany, France, Spain and Netherlands.
The Badgecraft team have been facilitating learning programs mainly outside formal education for the last 15 years under different banners. They work with international youth development initiatives, they support schools in extracurricular activities and provide PD to educators and other professionals.
In 2011 they discovered Open Badges, setting them on the path to creating reinventing themselves as Badgecraft, a suite of technologies and services built around the standard. They’ve been an important part of the international Open Badges community since then, driving innovation in community-based recognition contexts from their base in Lithuania.
Sounds like they’re busy! Join us Wednesday Feb 14 to learn more…
- Bitly link for the Etherpad: http://bit.ly/ORA2018-February-14
- Date/Time: Bi-weekly Wednesdays, 5pm UTC / 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 5pm BST / 6pm CET (http://bit.ly/ORA-call-time-
- Video & audio access: http://call.openrecognition.
org (Zoom Meeting ID: 708 907 6481)
- Telephone : +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) International numbers : http://bit.ly/zoomtel